Saturday 23 April 2016

Top 10!

Have you ever noticed the selection of books sitting behind the counter? Labeled from 1 - 10? You may be wondering what this is or how it's decided. Well it's your lucky day because I'll tell you!

*If you have no idea what I'm talking about here's a photo:



So, as you may have guessed they're actually our top ten books! Of what I hear you ask, of bestsellers and they are changed every week! Yes, I know we are on the ball with this one. So how do we decide which ones are selling the best? By consulting the great computer that is mPOS which is pretty cool in that it can tell us exactly how many of any given title we have sold. 

So, if you want to see a book up there, I guess the way you can do so is to buy a billion copies of it...maybe :) 
So what are our top ten for this week? Because technology is cool we have it in an infographic for you. Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment