Saturday 30 April 2016

Not So Wimpy Right?

For those of you who are absolutely crazy about Jeff Kinney's bestselling series DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, then you may know that he has a new book coming out!! According to his website it will be available in November of this year. So a little way to go yet but that time waiting can be filled with hype! 





It's called Double Down and looks something to do with cheese but that might be just a misinterpretation on my part.  Okay his website literally has no info about the story but this is from this website "Kinney gave this statement in the press release: “Greg Heffley has always believed there was something that set him apart from everyone else. In the new book, Greg discovers what makes him unique, and it’s not at all what he expected.”

I will admit that I have read one of his books before and did have a quiet chuckle to myself. But I just can't believe how popular a singular series can be! I suppose it's like the __ Story Treehouse series or Harry Potter but at an even bigger scale. I don't really know it was a tad before my time and I never really got into it...soorrryyy. 

And just a side note...um apparently there's a musical in the works! I don't really know what to say to that but you can read more here and here. If you click the image you can watch the trailer!


https://vimeo.com/164316206




No comments:

Post a Comment