Saturday 9 April 2016

STYLE

I don't really know why the craft and fashion sections are next to each other. It both makes sense and makes no sense. Well anyway! the point is that these two sections have now been reorganized and re-categorized - for your benefit (naturally). I shall now detail them here for what is the use of having categories if no one knows what they are? I shall also pick out a favourite books from each subsection. 

KNITTING/CROCHET/QUILTING and EMBROIDERY
ORIGAMI
PATTERN MAKING
CRAFT MISC
SOURCE BOOKS

FRENCH STYLE
FASHION HISTORY
STREET STYLE
FASHION WRITING
MEN'S STYLE
ACCESSORIES 
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY STYLE

Actually no, you get no favourites sorry. That's because they're all too good! So come down and look at them for yourself! No it's not because I'm finishing my shift soon of course not. 

I also finished Charlotte Wood's THE NATURAL WAY OF THINGS which was quite good! Probably too intense to say 'enjoyable' but a great read nonetheless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment