Saturday 2 May 2015

Books and... Stuff

When I was younger I  remember that when buying a book, I would receive only a book. Now it seems that (children's books especially), that this is no longer enough and instead there are a multitude of items that come with a new purchase. I'm not complaining here, just wondering when the story stopped being enough. 
I suppose that it's another way to increase interest in the book and perhaps expand on the success. On the other hand, it is just fun sometimes to get something bonus. So I will now shed some light on the bonus items with some of the books in store!

Tea Towel with Mr Wilkinson's Simply Dressed Salads cookbook 


Hugless Douglas, The Skunk with no Funk and Chooky-Doodle-Doo, Little Wings (which coincidentally are signed!) soft toys




Hey Jack 'The Star of the Week' badges
A Murder Unmentioned fridge magnet sets

And if you manage to wrangle a few copies of Billie B Brown or Rainbow Magic books, we have a tote bags and t-shirts respectively!

So don't forget to ask us about these cute toys next time you're having a peruse!

No comments:

Post a Comment