Saturday 30 May 2015

Glasses are pieces of plastic/wood/metal with glass in them

If this was a revelation to you, it may be time to leave your house and get your eyes tested. The reason I'm bringing this up is because people often seem to think that glasses make you look studious and therefore equaling books. THIS IS NOT THE CASE PEOPLE, some people with glasses are actually very silly. Joking (but not really). And while I'm in a ranting mood, I can never understand people who wear glasses as fashion accessories! I mean I guess it just bothers me because they can take them off when they want to stop wearing them! I can't however and therefore must have to deal with doors swinging in my face. Either that or learn how to judge the circumference of a door. 

 If you really want to look intellectual, pick up a book instead!

Here's one of my favorite glasses wearers  - Lee Lin Chin of course. 



No comments:

Post a Comment