Saturday 18 July 2015

Spoilers Exist Everywhere

I hate to bring up Downton Abbey again (although I'm really not) but starting to watch Downton Abbey has opened my eyes to the world of plot line spoilers everywhere. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! I tried to Google a character, found out who ends up with who, read the blurb - for goodness sake the DVD of a later season and find out who dies, talk to my sibling and find out more  about the circumstances in which they died. Even this may be a spoiler. Sorry. Basically, the moral of the story is keep your eyes peeled - or half closed whichever you prefer and get ready to run away whenever you hear someone even begin to talk about your favourite show. Or alternatively, people could just write/say/signal SPOILER ALERT and we'll all be fine. This is even applicable to football scores. Just turn that radio off.


No comments:

Post a Comment