Saturday 28 March 2015

Well this book is about...um...wait you know....stuff

Sometimes at Andrew's we take the liberty of stocking really random books that are a little bit hard to describe. Who says that books are boring? Not anymore! Check out the humour section for some really really strange books.

How to Make Your Cat an International Celebrity by Patricia Carlin

Complete with how to best present your cat's weird quirks and character profiles, we are both thinking hmm and how do I sign up?! I suppose I should get over my fear of cats first...There's also some tips of story arcs for your cat videos. Meow? Oh and if that isn't enough, there's also a baby centered one - although I feel like this may be bordering on illegal.


Crap Taxidermy by Kat Su

As you can probably guess, this book is about crap taxidermy. Although I feel like that is a bit harsh because I am sure that taxidermy is quite a skill to acquire. But on the other hand, if you were scared of taxidermy animals before, you'll be terrified now! They mainly have freaky eyes and weird poses. Some sun smart and others bloated after death. Yay.  

Daily Dishonesty by Lauren Hom

Simultaneously a collection of guilty admissions and lovely typography, I'm pretty sure I recite at least one of these lies everyday. Like 'I won't eat all the french fries' and 'No offense but'. Sorry everyone, at least I know that I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment