Saturday 15 August 2015

Kids These Days

I can confidently say that I was born last millennium. Just. But even so, there are a billion songs that I love. And just because, share them here now!

1. We must say vale to the lovely Cilla Black who passed away at the start of this month but not without forgetting her hit 'Anyone Who Had a Heart'. This one is a ripper that should be sung in a place where sound volume is really no issue. 

Check it out here


2. Okay, do not judge me, I blame it on Smooth FM (the best radio station, no I'm not paid to say that) but Sade's Smooth Operator, is seriously one of the smoothest tunes, that's probably why it's called Smooth Operator. Actually no.  She is absolutely gorgeous in this. 

Check it out here





3. And in a similar vein, The Jackal by Ronny Jordan. I will be honest and say that the West Wing *brought me here*. CJ is the best character. This track makes you feel like you need to down a martini quick! And I don't even drink.  

Check it out here!





 Sorry I had to.

And to tie this back to books...we have a stack of music biographies and fun facts filling our shelves! Don't forget that we can order something in for you as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment